As we get back into a new normal, we are taking safety precautions in our office to keep our staff and patients safe during COVID-19. This includes maintaining social distancing, changing how we distribute products and requiring masks of all people in the office.
- All patients must wear a mask (or facial covering) while inside the office.
- All staff must wear masks, as well.
- We are maintaining social distancing. This means that we may limit the number of people in our office at one time.
- We’ve increased the frequency of sanitizing common areas and exam rooms.
- We ask that if you have a temperature or feel unwell, please reschedule your appointment.
- We have instituted a 24 hour cancellation/no show policy. Without 24 hours notice a fee will be incurred.